News:

To visit MidNite Solar click this link www.midnitesolar.com

Main Menu

WBjr Data Available on My Midnite?

Started by mjp24coho, January 29, 2014, 05:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjp24coho

Anyone know if/when the WBjr data will be available with the downloadable data on My Midnite?  I installed my new WBjr at my remote cabin over the weekend - since I don't have access remotely to the local app, it would be nice to be able to access the WBjr data online via My Midnite when I'm not at the cabin.
Offgrid Cabin: 8x215 watt Kyocera panels (roof mount), Midnite E-Panel with Magnum MS4024 inverter, Midnite Classic 200, 800AH 24V forklift battery, Magnum battery monitor, online Magnum inverter & Midnite charge monitoring, Honda EM5000SX generator.

Halfcrazy

Not sure if he was referring to the Classic or Kid? If it is the Classic yes we will have SOC and System Amps soon hopefully.

Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

TomW

Yeah; sorry, I apparently have tunnel vision focused on The Kid.

I removed the inaccurate info.

Sorry to mislead.

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

mjp24coho

Yes - I was referring to the Classic. That's great you'll have that available (hopefully soon!).
Offgrid Cabin: 8x215 watt Kyocera panels (roof mount), Midnite E-Panel with Magnum MS4024 inverter, Midnite Classic 200, 800AH 24V forklift battery, Magnum battery monitor, online Magnum inverter & Midnite charge monitoring, Honda EM5000SX generator.