Error 22:Battery Voltage Too High

Started by CharliVN, February 07, 2016, 07:17:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CharliVN

All,

Since last Sunday after I upgraded my classic 200 to the FW2079, I watch the display on my local app, during the day when the sun is good it keep popup the error msg 22:Battery Voltage Too High, and if I look at the battery volt gage, the needle no where to be found, I did use the voltmeter and check the voltage over 67 volt, have any one out there have the same problem?

binkino

Is 67 Volt a correct voltage for your system?

Check your settings and reset / reboot the charger after update.

After updating my Classic, it displayed me same message.

2nd reset after update and checking the settings solved the problem.

PV-OUTPUT: http://pvoutput.org/list.jsp?id=38617
Classic Lite 200 + Classic 200 + Easun ISolar-SMX-II-5.6KW + 12x240Wp + 12x255Wp + 2x10kWh LFP
http://a68k.de/Solar/Monitor_LC2.php

Resthome

Quote from: CharliVN on February 07, 2016, 07:17:27 AM
All,

Since last Sunday after I upgraded my classic 200 to the FW2079, I watch the display on my local app, during the day when the sun is good it keep popup the error msg 22:Battery Voltage Too High, and if I look at the battery volt gage, the needle no where to be found, I did use the voltmeter and check the voltage over 67 volt, have any one out there have the same problem?

Will need a lot more information to answer your question.

Is this a Classic Lite? Did you do a factory reset after the update? Have you reset your settings? Where did you check the battery voltage at?
John

10 x Kyocera KC140, Classic 150 w/WBJr, Link10 Battery Monitor, 850 AH @ 12v Solar One 2v cells, Xantrex PROwatt SW2000
Off Grid on Houseboat Lake Don Pedro, CA

zoneblue

Yes, after the VMM/reset procedure be sure to check all you settings. Its wipes most of them.
6x300W CSUN, ground mount, CL150Lite, 2V/400AhToyo AGM,  Outback VFX3024E, Steca Solarix PL1100
http://www.zoneblue.org/cms/page.php?view=off-grid-solar

CharliVN

Alls,

I did reboot after loaded FW2079 for the classic 200, the classic 200 not the lite version, I did not reboot after load new FW for MNGP.

I check the voltage at the battery terminal.

The system voltage is 48 volt.

I think I am going to redo the FW for both tomorrow to see it fix the problem.

Resthome

Quote from: CharliVN on February 08, 2016, 08:45:14 PM
Alls,

I did reboot after loaded FW2079 for the classic 200, the classic 200 not the lite version, I did not reboot after load new FW for MNGP.

I check the voltage at the battery terminal.

The system voltage is 48 volt.

I think I am going to redo the FW for both tomorrow to see it fix the problem.

Just so we are on the same page. Is your reboot the Factory Reset. Holding both left and right arrows and turning power back on.

Second do both the Classic and the MNGP firmware upgrade and then the Factory restore. Do not do a Factory Reset in between. Then reset all your settings !

John

10 x Kyocera KC140, Classic 150 w/WBJr, Link10 Battery Monitor, 850 AH @ 12v Solar One 2v cells, Xantrex PROwatt SW2000
Off Grid on Houseboat Lake Don Pedro, CA