Proposed Value to Chart: WbJr. KWh (Net)

Started by openplanet, February 25, 2020, 02:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

openplanet

The KWh value displayed on the Live Data chart for a given Classic increments through the day and can auto reset to Zero at midnite.  All well and good.

But wouldn't it be extremely useful, especially when 2 or more Classics are networked (or at any rate feed the same battery bank), if we could display WbJr KWh (Net), which would reflect total KWh in and out of the battery bank as seen by the WbJr?  To that rhetorical question I respectfully answer in the affirmative!

Thoughts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIANk7zQ05w

ClassicCrazy

I believe Midnite has said in the past that it is not going to do any more work on the Local App .
You will most likely have to use something else to get the data -like Grahams Classic Monitoring android app or else using Node Red to connect to the Classic. Then you can get whatever data you want and display it how you want.  Grahams Classic Monitoring app is very easy to use and has great graphics.  To use Node Red takes some geek work though there are examples posted in the open source section of the forums here.

Larry
system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable

boB

Yeah, that would be pretty neat to do actually !

I don't think that feature is high on the list but if we do go back to work on either Local App or Classic related code, that could be possible.

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me