Epanels for chinese inverters

Started by qrper, June 07, 2022, 01:27:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qrper

My old Trace SW5548 is still humming away for over 22 years now. I know it is only a matter of time before one day it up and dies. So I've been looking at various Chinese inverters to replace the old Trace when it goes.

Would love to have one of the new Rosie inverters, but that's for another post.

So, I know that everything in life is market driven. That being said, I wonder is there is enough market for mid nite solar to produce an Epanel for some of the more popular Chinese inverters such as the Growatt and MPPP inverters?

Just thinking out loud
mike
System one: 7kWp w/ Trina 250 W panels @90 Vdc. Classic 150 to 16-6 V U.S batteries. Trace 5548 sine wave inverter.
System two: 6kWp grid tie with solaredge inverter.
System three: Midnite Brat, two 120 W Astropower modules, 100 Ah battery. Runs the LED streetlight in the back yard.

boB

Not sure about the MPP and Growatt but we are making an E-panel for our DIY inverters that are from China

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

qrper

Quote from: boB on June 07, 2022, 03:36:46 PM

Not sure about the MPP and Growatt but we are making an E-panel for our DIY inverters that are from China

That's great news.... any idea on a time line? And what about Rosie? Well the general public see her all dressed up and ready to go soon?

mike
System one: 7kWp w/ Trina 250 W panels @90 Vdc. Classic 150 to 16-6 V U.S batteries. Trace 5548 sine wave inverter.
System two: 6kWp grid tie with solaredge inverter.
System three: Midnite Brat, two 120 W Astropower modules, 100 Ah battery. Runs the LED streetlight in the back yard.

boB

Quote from: qrper on June 07, 2022, 04:30:02 PM
Quote from: boB on June 07, 2022, 03:36:46 PM

That's great news.... any idea on a time line? And what about Rosie? Well the general public see her all dressed up and ready to go soon?

mike

Really close  !

Rosie is just now starting to put on her shoes.

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me