New Off Grid Inverter Charger

Started by nigel, June 15, 2012, 11:17:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grgdgreek

Home:6*135w mitsu.10*175w shuko. 2* cl150.3*D400 turbines.
Rolls18*4v series 5000 545ah*3 .2*Victron 3000 multiplus inv/chg. 24v. Shop:28*185w shuko. Sunny island. Sunnyboy.Rolls 40*s530.48volt.Sunny web box.

Eleceng1979

Robin/Midnite,

Godspeed in Vegas.  Tradeshows are a trainwreck to get there and setup...the stress is stupid.  I have done IMTS and Forge Fair booths for my industry.  It is no joke and a ton of effort to pull it off.  I have no doubts you all will have success, all of you are some of the best around that have created some awesome equipment over the years.

Focus on the show and throw us a bone when you all have time.  I'm like a kid on Christmas morning trying to sleep waiting for this.  Hell, even my solar panels and inverters have butterflies waiting for the B17 debut...

Best of luck... take some photos of the dropped jaws and socks blown off...  It should be a great moment for you guys and your company.
12.96 kW PV = 48 x Canadian Solar CS6K-270M - 2 x SMA Sunny Boy 6.0-US - Ironridge Ground Mount
Record Day = 81.847 kWhr

B17 and 2x1700AH batteries on my Christmas list for santa

CDN-VT

Agreed with above post ^^^
Like + ..

Im checking in daily to see WHATS NEW !!

VT
Canadian Solar 350W 37.6 VOC  30.6 VMP 8.22 ISC 7.87 IMP ,-15 c +30c max  4 strings in 2 in Series for 24v Classic 150 -1020 Ah  Freezers & fridges ~~~ Second Array same panels of 3sx3 parallel for 24 V Classic 150 -440 Ah Outback Barns & out blds.
48Vdc almost done,11Strings up of 3s11P same panels

Highflyer

Robin,
Will you guys please post some video on Monday ( or whenever you catch your breath)? 

Best of luck, But as I see it, luck what the other guys are going to need, that and a Mega sized portion of catch up!
Brian

The one thing is the one thing

Halfcrazy

I fully plan on posting something. If all goes well I want to do a sort of interview with Robin and have him show us and explain (What he will anyhow) about it all
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

Vic

MN Crew,

Have fun!  Expect that you folks will steal the show.

TIA for posting pics,  video and anything else that you can about the B-17 and the show.

Vic
Off Grid - Sys 1: 2ea SW+ 5548, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH, 5.25 KW PV, Classic 150,WB, Beta Barcelona, Beta KID
Sys 2: SW+ 5548s, 4KS25s, 5.88 KW PV, 2 ea. Classic 150, WB, HB CC-needs remote Monitoring/Control, site=remote.
 MN Bkrs/Bxs/Combiners. Thanks MN for Great Products/Svc/Support&This Forum!!

Halfcrazy

boB, Robin and Sue doing some drinking and inverter thinking

Robin

Another teaser.
Robin Gudgel

qaggaz

Halfcrazy

Some more images

Halfcrazy

Phil installing the wind grid tie inverter

TomW

Quote from: Halfcrazy on September 12, 2016, 01:57:06 PM
Some more images

First, I gotta say I love the display theme and the look of that system! Kind of retro modern cubist, I guess.

Loots of questions but only 3 for now

Mechanical meters?

The significance of the meter color blue and red?

So what is the capacity of that stack of modules?

Anyway pretty exciting stuff.

Appreciate the share.

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

Vic

Quote from: Halfcrazy on September 12, 2016, 01:58:28 PM
Phil installing the wind grid tie inverter

...  AND,  with a Yankee Screwdriver,   a  long one,  at that.

All looks great.  Would love to see a wide-shot of booth,  if possible.

Thanks for the pics.     Vic
Off Grid - Sys 1: 2ea SW+ 5548, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH, 5.25 KW PV, Classic 150,WB, Beta Barcelona, Beta KID
Sys 2: SW+ 5548s, 4KS25s, 5.88 KW PV, 2 ea. Classic 150, WB, HB CC-needs remote Monitoring/Control, site=remote.

Halfcrazy

Here is one before the crates where removed

Vic

Thanks Ryan,

Love it,  very dramatic!   Have Fun,   Vic