News:

To visit MidNite Solar click this link www.midnitesolar.com

Main Menu

Where is newest mngp2 firmware?

Started by qrper, June 15, 2023, 08:23:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qrper

Beta uploaded says 23.05.30.00 is the newest version.

Can't seem to find the 23.06.14.00
System one: 7kWp w/ Trina 250 W panels @90 Vdc. Classic 150 to 16-6 V U.S batteries. Trace 5548 sine wave inverter.
System two: 6kWp grid tie with solaredge inverter.
System three: Midnite Brat, two 120 W Astropower modules, 100 Ah battery. Runs the LED streetlight in the back yard.

FNG

I removed boBs post as it pertains to internal testing not beta testing.

On our website there is a software tab, Go there and you will find a Beta app for new products this is where we put the newest firmware

https://www.midnitesolar.com/firmwareReport.php?firmware_ID=25&firmwareProduct_ID=8&act=edit

qrper

Quote from: FNG on June 16, 2023, 07:29:15 AMI removed boBs post as it pertains to internal testing not beta testing.

On our website there is a software tab, Go there and you will find a Beta app for new products this is where we put the newest firmware

https://www.midnitesolar.com/firmwareReport.php?firmware_ID=25&firmwareProduct_ID=8&act=edit

I uninstalled the beta uploader, installed a fresh copy. Connected to Rosie, and the uploader told me that 23.05.30.00 is the current firmware for the MNGP2.
I uploaded to Rosie the current version last night and according to the metal uploader, is current.

Sure is nice to see the kWh meters working!

mike
System one: 7kWp w/ Trina 250 W panels @90 Vdc. Classic 150 to 16-6 V U.S batteries. Trace 5548 sine wave inverter.
System two: 6kWp grid tie with solaredge inverter.
System three: Midnite Brat, two 120 W Astropower modules, 100 Ah battery. Runs the LED streetlight in the back yard.

FNG

Quote from: qrper on June 16, 2023, 10:12:14 AM
Quote from: FNG on June 16, 2023, 07:29:15 AMI removed boBs post as it pertains to internal testing not beta testing.

I uninstalled the beta uploader, installed a fresh copy. Connected to Rosie, and the uploader told me that 23.05.30.00 is the current firmware for the MNGP2.
I uploaded to Rosie the current version last night and according to the metal uploader, is current.

Sure is nice to see the kWh meters working!

mike
Hm, I swear I moved 23.06.14.00 to Beta but it was not there this AM, Try updating again now and you should get the new MNGP2 firmware

ClassicCrazy

(Update - the problem was resolved by reloading the update a second time. The updater would not initially allow that but Ryan renamed the file so it would load .)

I did the 23.05.30.00  mngp2 update on my Hawkes Bay yesterday. It all worked okay.
I just did the 6/16/23 update and it loaded , but all MNGP shows is first screen - no restarting mngp helped, I restarted the Hawkes Bay but same result. No button pushing on the MNGP2 does anything.
I guess my only option is to try to install production MNGP2 firmware back in it ? I just tried that - but both production and beta uploaders say I have the newest versions and won't let me load anything.
Larry
system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable