Hawkes Bay Lithium settings / labels / Aux

Started by ClassicCrazy, November 28, 2023, 12:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClassicCrazy

Can the Lithium charging labels be explained ?
Compared to the Classic the Hawkes Bay was in a state that said Balancing. How does it determine this ?
Then it went to Maintaining , now to Resting with zero output.
The battery voltage is at 54 and I have the Absorb setpoint at 55.2 and Float at 54.0 with 5 minute absorb time.
Are there going to be new menu setpoints in the future for the Balancing , Maintaining, etc ?
Even though the ending amps was set to 0 , it has reverted after some time to 65535. It won't let me change this on the MNGP2. It had been showing the 65535 in past firmware updates but cleared to zero on last 23.11.6 mngp2 and 23.11.10 Hawkes Bay updates.
I do have a Classic also charging on this system so maybe it is confusing the Hawkes Bay ? But the Classic has the same setpoints .

Unrelated to the charging is that there is no indicator on the MNGP2 to show when the Aux is active . I still have not figured out the Waste Not - on the latest firmware update there is now no longer the ability to change from PWM to non-PWM .  I can still  change the output from Manual On / Manual Off / and Auto

thanks - Larry

system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable

boB

I would stay away from Waste not until the end of the week where we can bring it up again.

The guys are testing on WN in particular I believe.

I'll give them a little nudge.

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me