News:

To visit MidNite Solar click this link www.midnitesolar.com

Main Menu

AIO 10KW at Intersolar

Started by G005E, January 18, 2024, 09:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

G005E

Greetings, there was a post gaining traction on the diy forum about the midnite AIO 10kw
Many of us are anxious in anticipation to learn more.
Was wondering, do you all have any information available as to when this unit will become available, a spec sheet, and cost? It's very intriguing

FNG

Stay tuned, I will likely have a video posted next week going over this product. We have learned a lot over the years on the DIY line and this is a true Midnite Product. We spent countless hours working on this from both a hardware and a software side of things. I dont want to steel Robins thunder so I will ask him to come over here and present it for you all. Lets just say its more than 10KW, Surges like a beast and has 3 MPPT channels  ;D

FNG

Robin asked me to post this.

I don't have much time as I need to get to the Intersolar show booth for the last day of this show.
This AIO is made in China, but it is LARGELY a MidNite Solar product.
We visited dozens of factories before settling on this company. It is a spin off of Eaton!
You may want to compare it to a Solark15K. The surge power of this unit kicks butt. The actual output is 11.4KW continuous. It has three programmable AC input/outputs. 60 amp for Gen input/programable output, 50 amp AC coupling input/programmable output, 30 amp programmable output, three 15 amp 120VAC output breakers, one 20 amp 120VAC output breaker. The programmable outputs can be controlled by your smart phone to disconnect based on battery voltage, SOC , utility failure etc.
It uses our standard Battery temp comp sensor, numerous other MidNite features that other AIO units don't have, like real tech support etc.
The DIY series is doing very well. They actually work and have been very reliable.....Well after some stumbling on the 5KW, but we fixed that a long time ago. They are nice rugged little units.
We will be looking for the best places to give away the first 20 units. We need to get the most out of these marketing units as there is a ton of competition. Some of it is pretty good, but a lot of it misses the mark.
I am always available to talk, so feel free to contact me about this unit.
I will post a brochure on this as soon as I get back from the show.
Thanks for your support. This is a tough business and we really appreciate what all you guys do for us.
Robin@midnitesolar.com

FNG

Here is the data sheet

Vic

WOW!!   This looks GREAT!!   Thanks!  Vic
Off Grid - Sys 1: 2ea SW+ 5548, Surrette 4KS25 1280 AH, 5.25 KW PV, Classic 150,WB, Beta Barcelona, Beta KID
Sys 2: SW+ 5548s, 4KS25s, 5.88 KW PV, 2 ea. Classic 150, WB, HB CC-needs remote Monitoring/Control, site=remote.
 MN Bkrs/Bxs/Combiners. Thanks MN for Great Products/Svc/Support&This Forum!!

G005E

Hey thanks for jumping over to the other board as well. Both you and Robin.
I'm absolutely pumped to see this unit release. I'm ready to purchase now hah!
I've been keen on double Rosie since they came out (you may have seen my threads) but Uncle Sam always has a different agenda.

mahendra

Well this seem to be a game changer if the price point can compete with solar ark etc
1.5kw on Midnite classic 150(whizbang jr.) networked 0.660kw on classic lite 200 ,180ah CALB Lifepo4 48v battery bank,123SmartBMS bms(top balanced) Outback vfx3648

mahendra

Quote from: FNG on January 19, 2024, 11:54:39 AMRobin asked me to post this.

I don't have much time as I need to get to the Intersolar show booth for the last day of this show.
This AIO is made in China, but it is LARGELY a MidNite Solar product.
We visited dozens of factories before settling on this company. It is a spin off of Eaton!
You may want to compare it to a Solark15K. The surge power of this unit kicks butt. The actual output is 11.4KW continuous. It has three programmable AC input/outputs. 60 amp for Gen input/programable output, 50 amp AC coupling input/programmable output, 30 amp programmable output, three 15 amp 120VAC output breakers, one 20 amp 120VAC output breaker. The programmable outputs can be controlled by your smart phone to disconnect based on battery voltage, SOC , utility failure etc.
It uses our standard Battery temp comp sensor, numerous other MidNite features that other AIO units don't have, like real tech support etc.
The DIY series is doing very well. They actually work and have been very reliable.....Well after some stumbling on the 5KW, but we fixed that a long time ago. They are nice rugged little units.
We will be looking for the best places to give away the first 20 units. We need to get the most out of these marketing units as there is a ton of competition. Some of it is pretty good, but a lot of it misses the mark.
I am always available to talk, so feel free to contact me about this unit.
I will post a brochure on this as soon as I get back from the show.
Thanks for your support. This is a tough business and we really appreciate what all you guys do for us.
Robin@midnitesolar.com

I would not mind testing one of those units . Willing to pay shipping and all Seen that I have been an unofficial poster boy for MN 😁Begging here.
1.5kw on Midnite classic 150(whizbang jr.) networked 0.660kw on classic lite 200 ,180ah CALB Lifepo4 48v battery bank,123SmartBMS bms(top balanced) Outback vfx3648

LilMT

Definitely watching this one.

Wouldn't happen to have a manual available for it would you.  I would love to see the provision capabilities.

I have been looking a few of the AOI's and had almost settled on an EG4 6000xp, but the looks of this is nice.  I don't need sell back as I am 100% off grid, but ya never know. :)
Thanks,
LilMT

Classic 250, 3s2p Trina Solar 405watt, 8 Renogy 200ah for 48V 400ah, Magnasine 4448 inverter.

LilMT

Ya know, I was thinking about this last night.  :)

If you all need someone to try this out in the bitter cold and raging heat of the Mountains in Montana on a completely off-grid system, I would be more than willing to lend a hand.

Just let me know.   ;D
Thanks,
LilMT

Classic 250, 3s2p Trina Solar 405watt, 8 Renogy 200ah for 48V 400ah, Magnasine 4448 inverter.

mahendra

Lot of discussion going on over at https://diysolarforum.com/forums/diy-solar-general-discussion.2/
On this unit hope the price point it good.

mahendra

ClassicCrazy

system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable

mahendra