Local App on Classic 150 & changing settings???

Started by epsgunner, July 20, 2012, 04:39:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsgunner

I was able to get my Classic 150 up and onto my laptop with the Local App.   8)

Under configuration tab I get Settings Tab at the bottom darkened.. but the other 'tabs' are greyed out and not accessible.. Basic / Advanced / Tech

Is there a 'jumper' on the Classic 150 circuit board that needs to be changed to allow me to modify the settings thru the Local App??

dgd

These 'tabs' will be visible after you enter the unlock code, ie the serial number of your Classic. If you scroll the screen down using the scroll bar
on the rhs of the display (as in your photo) you will get the prompt for the unlock code...
Classic 250, 150,  20 140w, 6 250w PVs, 2Kw turbine, MN ac Clipper, Epanel/MNdc, Trace SW3024E (1997), Century 1050Ah 24V FLA (1999). Arduino power monitoring and web server.  Off grid since 4/2000
West Auckland, New Zealand

epsgunner

Got it figured out.. I just started playing with it and saw the lock code.. thank goodness it tells you where to find it   ;)

I managed to get the firmware updated as well to the latest..

Very happy camper now.. and I named the Classic AJ & Al for me and my son..   :D

The tech support got back to me in an IM so again Midnite Solar ROCKS !!!

Wxboy

I hadn't even noticed those new features in the new version of the local app. software until I read this thread.  Glad I did.  Very cool to be able to change settings on the Classic from my laptop.
Midnite Classic 150, 765 watt array, Outback Radian GS4048A inverter, 200ah 48v agm battery bank