Skin to win

Started by Nashville, November 15, 2012, 10:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nashville

Hi Guys!
This is my first post. I was just wondering if anyone has an alternative skin for the Local App on Windows.

Nash

boB

The newest Local App will have different selectable colors.

We kind of had skins in mind.  This versions should be out in another day if not
already out.

boB
K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

TomW

boB;

I just got an update to Application Version 0.3.9. I don't see a colors option in the menus?

FYI, my original version  did not save the config option watts scale. It always started at the 5K scale after I set it to the 1K scale.

So, bottom line, an update is out there.

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

dbcollen

I just updated from within the status panel and after install I got "Error: Error #2002" and a black screen in status panel. I closed and reopened, and it appears to be working now.

TomW

Quote from: dbcollen on November 16, 2012, 11:03:23 AM
I just updated from within the status panel and after install I got "Error: Error #2002" and a black screen in status panel. I closed and reopened, and it appears to be working now.

Dustin;

I got that black status panel screen but it restarted itself and all was well after a bit of an oh, golly moment.

Plus, I have not really seen any issues with connecting to my Classsic with either the Status Panel or modpol since I upgraded some network hardware here. Makes me wonder if those connection issues are related to certain network hardware?

I have seen a very few timeout errors but they go away on their own.

Just a general FYI to folks that had that issue.

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

dbcollen

It seems to be working fine, I just wish we would either get some sun for the solar panels, or enough rain to get the hydro on. Tired of listening to the genset.