New local app version doesn't work!

Started by Warb, November 16, 2012, 02:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warb

I just started my local app and it told me an update was available. I am fairly sure it made a connection to the Classic as normal in the background at that point. I downloaded the new version (0.3.9), it installed and now it won't find the Classic - it is just "retrying".

Edit:

Restored the previous version, everything is working again. It looks like the new version has a problem!

mtdoc

It did the same thing for me. All I had to do was quit and restart it and now it works fine.

And ooooh the colors...
Array 1: Sanyo HIT225 X 8 on Wattsun tracker. Array 2: Evergreen ES-E-225 X 12 on shed roof. Midnite e-panel with Outback GVFX3648, FNDC and Classic 150 X 2. 436 AH AGMs. Honda eu2000i X 2.

Warb

I quit and restarted several times with no change. However I've just put the new version back (renaming directories) and it appears to be working. Strange...

Can't see an option to change the colours though!

Edit, OK I've found a small box on the config screen that lets me change the color of the Classic logo and the config box. Is that it?

TomW

Quote from: Warb on November 16, 2012, 03:41:37 PM
I quit and restarted several times with no change. However I've just put the new version back (renaming directories) and it appears to be working. Strange...

Can't see an option to change the colours though!

Edit, OK I've found a small box on the config screen that lets me change the color of the Classic logo and the config box. Is that it?

I have the newest version (Application Version 0.3.9)running fine on Ubuntu Linux. I tried the color box but it only changes the status / config window and the Classics' name window? Somehow I expected the color to change in the entire display.

Just what I am seeing.

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies