Started by LilMT, January 06, 2023, 10:06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UpNorthMan

Thanks boB,
I wasn't aware of that setting.
Ed  ;D
1000W panels Kid CC 230ah battery bank @48v
Weekend cabin, 250w inverter.
Waiting for the new inverter to be released so I can finish my install!

UpNorthMan

boB,

Is there a setting that I can change that will advance a user to the first unread reply in a topic? An example would be that I read reply #12 and several people have replied since I last visited the topic.  When I click on the topic after a few days, it advances me to reply #13. Even though there are a total of 19 replies.

Ed

boB

Quote from: UpNorthMan on June 01, 2023, 01:21:59 PMboB,

Is there a setting that I can change that will advance a user to the first unread reply in a topic? An example would be that I read reply #12 and several people have replied since I last visited the topic.  When I click on the topic after a few days, it advances me to reply #13. Even though there are a total of 19 replies.

Ed

Not sure about that.

K7IQ 🌛  He/She/Me

UpNorthMan

If possible, could this feature be added to the site in the future? I monitor several sites and it is really handy when I am following a topic.
Thanks Ed

ClassicCrazy

Quote from: UpNorthMan on June 03, 2023, 11:16:17 AMIf possible, could this feature be added to the site in the future? I monitor several sites and it is really handy when I am following a topic.
Thanks Ed
I get email notifications for new posts and the link that it sends me will take me to the first unread post .
Larry
system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable

UpNorthMan

Thanks Larry! I'll poke around the notification settings and see what I can do. As the title says. Forum looks good!
Ed

ClassicCrazy

Quote from: UpNorthMan on June 04, 2023, 10:33:18 AMThanks Larry! I'll poke around the notification settings and see what I can do. As the title says. Forum looks good!
Ed
For me , when I reply it automatically changes to Receive Emails and Alerts in top right.
But if there is a topic I want to follow that I have not replied to I have to go to that top right box where it defaults to No Alerts or Emails and change it to Receive Emails and Alerts .

Larry
system 1
Classic 150 , 5s3p  Kyocera 135watt , 12s Soneil 2v 540amp lead crystal for 24v pack , Outback 3524 inverter
system 2
 5s 135w Kyocero , 3s3p 270w Kyocera  to Classic 150 ,   8s Kyocera 225w to Hawkes Bay Jakiper 48v 15kwh LiFePO4 , Outback VFX 3648 inverter
system 3
KID / Brat portable

Robin

I didn't realize anything had changed? Seems to work well though.
Sorry, but NO to the raise.
Robin
Robin Gudgel