New Off Grid Inverter Charger

Started by nigel, June 15, 2012, 11:17:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TomW

If they are actually using quantum entanglement, as I heard via Internet rumour, the number of circuit cards could be infinity or  zero or any number in between. But once you observe it it may change unpredictably.

Or not.

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

mike90045

Quote from: Robin on April 11, 2016, 12:22:48 PMI do not want to be associated with a lawn mower, so we will have to change the name.  Game on!

SunGo (or is that a shade product ?)
http://tinyurl.com/LMR-Solar

Classic 200| 2Kw PV, 160Voc | Grundfos 10 SO5-9 with 3 wire Franklin Electric motor (1/2hp 240V 1ph )| Listeroid 6/1, st5 gen head | XW6048 inverter/chgr | midnight ePanel & 4 SPDs | 48V, 800A NiFe battery bank | MS-TS-MPPT60 w/3Kw PV

Westbranch

Ok Robin, 3 of us have not been able to decipher your Twitterese ...  we are not twit friendly   ::)
KID FW1811 560W >C&D 24V 900Ah AGM
CL150 29032 FW V.2126-NW2097-GP2133 175A E-Panel WBjr, 3Px4s 140W > 24V 900Ah AGM,
2 Cisco WRT54GL i/c DD-WRT Rtr, NetGr DS104Hub
Cotek ST1500 Inv  want a 24V  ROSIE Inverter
OmniCharge3024  Eu1/2/3000iGens
West Chilcotin 1680+W to come

Robin

Sorry, there was no thought that went into it, so you can quit knocking your head against the wall.
Hah, gotcha though!
Robin Gudgel

dgd

Quote from: TomW on April 11, 2016, 05:01:14 PM
If they are actually using quantum entanglement, as I heard via Internet rumour, the number of circuit cards could be infinity or  zero or any number in between. But once you observe it it may change unpredictably.

Or not.

Tom

So if one of those engineers working on the Ego is actually a physicist with expertise in application of Quantum Mechanics then two observations:
- The inverter may not actually be an inverter but more likely an extractor where energy (matter) is drawn
   from entangled particles located, probably, in distant galaxies or even alternate universe(s)
- That Physicist will likely be disturbed being referred to as an engineer

Did the EGo just materialise after invoking Brownian motion in a good strong cup of tea (ref: HHGTTG)
Is this the end of battery banks, PVs and solar controller electronics. This QM extractor needs no local power input electrons but just a switched pair of Q capacitors for electron output

dgd

Classic 250, 150,  20 140w, 6 250w PVs, 2Kw turbine, MN ac Clipper, Epanel/MNdc, Trace SW3024E (1997), Century 1050Ah 24V FLA (1999). Arduino power monitoring and web server.  Off grid since 4/2000
West Auckland, New Zealand

onanparts

[/quote]

So if one of those engineers working on the Ego is actually a physicist with expertise in application of Quantum Mechanics then two observations:
- The inverter may not actually be an inverter but more likely an extractor where energy (matter) is drawn
   from entangled particles located, probably, in distant galaxies or even alternate universe(s)
- That Physicist will likely be disturbed being referred to as an engineer

Did the EGo just materialise after invoking Brownian motion in a good strong cup of tea (ref: HHGTTG)
Is this the end of battery banks, PVs and solar controller electronics. This QM extractor needs no local power input electrons but just a switched pair of Q capacitors for electron output

dgd
[/quote]

dgd,

boB has incorporated a modified "Continua Drive" based upon his reformulation of current theories on N-Dimensional non-euclidean geometry.

The number of circuit boards is calculated at:

However, that may be just the instantly accessible boards. It's rumored that Robin has theorized the actual number of boards is infinite.

I got the deluxe kit, it had a solar cell and a meter.

Midnite B17-10. 50kW Cont. 150kW Surge... Me/Myself/And/I

dgd

Quote from: onanparts on April 12, 2016, 01:15:51 PM

dgd,

boB has incorporated a modified "Continua Drive" based upon his reformulation of current theories on N-Dimensional non-euclidean geometry.

The number of circuit boards is calculated at:

However, that may be just the instantly accessible boards. It's rumored that Robin has theorized the actual number of boards is infinite.

Interesting, but, perhaps there is just a small prime number of real boards with those apparent large numbers being the observer's view from within the quantum field because boards become visible at all points in the observer's sight. A classic case of the harder you look the more you see.

Methinks we are observing the early outcomes of design that eventually leads to the Quantum Gudgeliser.
There is much speculation in 25C that the New Word religion (belief that we all originated from a smoke filled quantum box and will all go back there one day although the Heisenberg cult refute this) had its origins at the same place. But thats getting off-topic  ???

dgd
Classic 250, 150,  20 140w, 6 250w PVs, 2Kw turbine, MN ac Clipper, Epanel/MNdc, Trace SW3024E (1997), Century 1050Ah 24V FLA (1999). Arduino power monitoring and web server.  Off grid since 4/2000

onanparts

Methinks we are observing the early outcomes of design that eventually leads to the Quantum Gudgeliser.

dgd

The Quantum Gudgeliser was replaced by the new and improved 12 Dimensional Gudgelresistentialism method.
I got the deluxe kit, it had a solar cell and a meter.

Midnite B17-10. 50kW Cont. 150kW Surge... Me/Myself/And/I

dgd

The name just needs to be MARVIN (the robot with the ego)
It also brings the M for Midnite and vin for Inverter plus Midnite Marvin just reads and sounds so correct .

dgd

Robin

Robin Gudgel

Halfcrazy

Darn it is catchy and fits with our quirky naming system
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

keithwhare

For completely made-up names, how about the MidNite Olatean?

What does it mean? Idunno. One of my servers has a program that generates pronounceable passwords.

Keith

Robin

Dgd was getting close when he said the inverter may not be an inverter. By the way, there are lots of boards. It is actually not possible to give you an accurate count for not so obvious reasons. I kind of lost count around 75!

Robin Gudgel

BobWhite

Hi Robin, Is there a chance you can give an estimated time that a 48 volt (inverter that may not be an inverter) might cost (no pressure or holding to it!!)  ;D and when it may be available?
12-Lifeline AGM 8D's
10-Lifeline AGM GPL 31T
16- Diehard GC2
4-Classic 3-150 and 1-200
1-Classic Lite
2-BRATS
5wiz bang Jrs, , 2- Samlex-24Volt
5- 235 MX60s
10- Sharp 198
10 Solar world 345 XL Mono

mtdoc

I suggest calling it the "Special"

"Let the Midnite Special shine the light on you.."

Midnight Special
Array 1: Sanyo HIT225 X 8 on Wattsun tracker. Array 2: Evergreen ES-E-225 X 12 on shed roof. Midnite e-panel with Outback GVFX3648, FNDC and Classic 150 X 2. 436 AH AGMs. Honda eu2000i X 2.