Bug reporting.....

Started by Halfcrazy, May 03, 2013, 08:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halfcrazy

What version of IE? I just tried it on windows 8 with IE10 and it looks pretty good.

Ryan
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

dbcollen

Halfcrazy

Ok I will try it tomorrow on the desktop, it has 7. I am not sure what version of IE though? I use FirFox as I cant stand the bloated IE but then FireFox seems to be getting as bad.

Ryan
Changing the way wind turbines operate one smoke filled box at a time

offgridQLD

Any luck on why a few classics myself and (Wxboy) mentioned the same thing  our classics just vanished from the system. You can Log in to mymidnite but now the classics have gone not even anything showing under unassigned.  We can't just put them in again as you just get a message saying they are already registered

My Device ID: B427 C482

EDIT: Member ( dgd )has had one of his classics ( 8CF96252 ) disappear now to So that three of us.

Kurt
Off grid system: 48v 16x400ah Calb lithium, Pv array one  NE facing  24 x 165w 3960w, Array two NW facing 21 x 200w 4200w total PV 8200w. Two x Classic 150,  Selectronic PS1 6000w inverter charger, Kubota J108 8kw diesel generator.

Wxboy

And mine is 6E96CD90.  I shut my Classic off at night but it will be back on at 7am Eastern.
Midnite Classic 150, 765 watt array, Outback Radian GS4048A inverter, 200ah 48v agm battery bank

atop8918

Ok, I've identified the disappearing Classics issue. Looks like when systems are deleted, their Classics are not getting properly moved to the Unassigned system. I'll get a fix out for this ASAP and add some scripts to reassign orphaned devices. Hopefully by early next week you'll be able to see your devices again.

Sorry for the troubles and thanks again for all your help.

-A (Andrew)

dbcollen

I updated to IE 9 and it works now.

-D (Dustin)

offgridQLD

I have noticed my data being recorded my mymidnite was getting thinner and thinner. It got down to one or two data points a day and now over the last three days I have had no data points at all recorded.

Local app works fine though . I even had a go at turning the local app off for 1/2 a day to see if that was stopping mymidnite from working. My internet is fine and Classic looks to be functioning fine.

Any issues on at midnight or is it something with my end?

I noticed the forum was a little quiet how is everyone doing testing mymidnite?

screen shot of my data thinning out to nothing

Kurt
Off grid system: 48v 16x400ah Calb lithium, Pv array one  NE facing  24 x 165w 3960w, Array two NW facing 21 x 200w 4200w total PV 8200w. Two x Classic 150,  Selectronic PS1 6000w inverter charger, Kubota J108 8kw diesel generator.

atop8918

Hi, Kurt
I just fixed this issue (I hope) seconds ago!

Refresh your browser and see if it looks better.

Thanks,
-A

offgridQLD

Very minimal change, one or two tiny dots now showing in the past 3 days.

Kurt

WattsUp

I checked my midnite this morning and the graphing is gone and "No data available" is next to the controllers.
Dave

atop8918

Hi, guys,
if you aren't picking up the changes, make sure to refresh your browser's cache -- this can be as simple as hitting ctrl-shift-R on web-kit browsers, or just ctrl-R on Internet Exploder.

If you are seeing the "No Data Available" message, just check that there is something selected in the charting controls. Internet Exploder particularly seems to have trouble with the control cookies, so I'll add that to the bug list.

Thanks,
-A

TomW

Quote from: WattsUp on May 22, 2013, 08:54:21 AM
I checked my midnite this morning and the graphing is gone and "No data available" is next to the controllers.
Dave

I get the same thing and my Classic is clearly online as I am grabbing data from it over ethernet with a little program RossW cooked up . I shift>reloaded so its not using a cached version. I allow 0 bytes for cache so I get fresh loaded pages anyway.

I still have one that simply does not get accepted when I try to add it.

Just what I am seeing.

As an aside and not intended to hijack this thread:

Ross is working on an independent system to do something similar on a local system. He has succeeded with  the data gathering and has a good toe hold on writing to registers portion already.

I don't think he will mind me tossing this link showing how he is attacking it:

http://ranges.albury.net.au/midnight/classic.shtml

Hover over the values to pop a graph up with historical data.

Tom
Do NOT mistake me for any kind of "expert".

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

24 Trina 310 watt modules, SMA SunnyBoy 7.7 KW Grid Tie inverter.

I thought that they were angels, but much to my surprise, We climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies

WattsUp

Chart control box was unchecked.
Dave

offgridQLD

This is a screen shot of what mine is looking like today. It looks like it has only one data point at just after 12pm and that's it.

I can see some changes to the icon window on the left but nothing regarding larger full page detailed graphs?

Kurt